Monday 19 September 2011

Oooh just a little bit moooore...

Another £50 off the holiday bringing the total for the booking to £1940 :D

Tickets I have £1100 left :D

The man at Cosmos said there is a deal for the Sanford airport lounge, but I can't find anything about it. He said it includes food and drink (cold buffet and drink include alcoholic ones!) and costs £12.50 for everyone over the age of 3.

Which makes £50. Proably the same amount of money we'd spend on lunch and drinks on the way back in the three-four hours we're there? But we'd probably be more likely to eat more if it's already paid for! lol

If I can find more about it I might add that on. We'll be getting to Sanford at about 1pm, flight leaves at 4 ish. We'd have to leave Orlando about 12pm I'd guess then drop the car back etc. So we'll probably be pretty hungry by the time we get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment