Tuesday 6 September 2011

Annnnd back again!

Changed the date again!! I thought I'd get more knocked off but apparently they couldn't match the online price even though they did the other day :S But hey ho, back to the 11th-25th Oct again!

Paid off another £100 for the holiday and £86 for the tickets to round it up a bit lol

Good news, I expected the school half term to break up middle to late October which meant them missing a week or more of school but the dates are out and they break up on the 12th!

Which is perfect, they'll only have two days off school, maybe one and a half, and it gives us a few days to get used to English time again before school starts.

Which is another reason why I changed the dates back, if we left on the 13th we'd only have 1 day to get over the jet lag before school again!

Today is also 7 years since my dad died, just 43. :( Very sad day. My first trip to Florida was with my mum and dad and it bred the Florida lover I am now so I have them to thank for that.

Here's a few pics of him in Florida 1995!!











No comments:

Post a Comment