Tuesday 13 September 2011

Almost past the 2k mark for the holiday!

Another £50 off the holiday :D

I've got a good feeling about being able to pay this holiday off quickly. I won't say I definitely will as I don't want to jinx it! But I'm well over a third of the way there now already just over a month after booking!!

I'm really hoping I can be paid off by the end of the year! I doubt it, I'm aiming for my birthday :D But then all we'll have to worry about is spending money :D

I contacted www.fairfx.com as I noticed one of the cards I used before had a negative balance of $73! I asked them about it and they asked me to cover it because something came out but whatever I bought were late taking it, so fairfx released it back to me to spend which is why it's negative.

Well! I told them that since they were the ones who authorised that transaction they are responsible for the negative balance considering they're a pre-paid card who specifically advertise that you can't go overdrawn. They kindly put my account back in credit :D

So I'll be using them again next year :D

We still have to get Ben and Charlie's passports sorted, ESTA's done and API's filled in.

And of course we need to choose where we'll be eating and what/when we'll be doing! The fun bits!






No comments:

Post a Comment