Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fairfx have come through!

Those of you who read my blog from our last trip in 2009 will know I had a major issue with the travel currency card company Fairfx!

A lot of money went missing from my card and they confirmed it was fraudulent, although it has taken them 3 years to refund me!

They've finally come through, refunded all monies taken back to me and a little extra for the wait, AND they've given us a wedding gift of $100 on a fairfx card as a further apology :D

So adding that $100 to our total we now have $3600 spending money!!

That SHOULD be plenty BUT, we still have half of the wedding to pay for, half of the cost of homing Cassie for 2 weeks, not to mention all the meals, necessary sat nav when we get there and normal holiday stuff so a good few hundred £ will be gone from that total in the first day!

We have 36 days to go, just over 5 weeks!  I'm waiting for my wedding dress bag so I can hang up my dress ASAP and hope it smooths itself out by the time we go as obviously I can't iron it!

More underwater cameras have arrived as I've misplaced my digital underwater one so wanted some just in case I can't find it, everyone's wedding shoes are here apart from Cameron's, they should be here any day, the tripod for the video camera is here, crocs ordered and I've ordered a veil too...no idea if I'll actually wear it or not, I don't know what my hair will be like, but it's there if I want it :D

Not much left to do now!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment