Thursday 20 September 2012

20 days!!

Aaaggghhhh!!!!!

Starting to get just a teensy bit stressed now, making sure we have everything, everything is booked and planned, everything on track etc

The new camera I bought recently is faulty so I've had to get a new one and return the other one for a refund, waiting for the camera to arrive still so as of now I have no main camera!

Added another $100 to my new fairfx card so our total now stands at $3800!!  Woop!!

 

I've added on a videographer as well for the wedding so we don't have to worry about balancing a camera on a tripod in the sand and leave it filming!  So we have just over $1000 to pay for the wedding, and $93 for the wedding licence then that's done, then £200 left to pay for the dogs home boarding! 

So that will leave us with $2700 spending money, although I'm hoping to reach the $4000 mark before we go!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment