Tuesday 3 April 2012

Passport done!

Luckily we had the full part of Charlie's birth certificate so it's all been checked, paid for and sent!

It should be here in a couple of weeks time :D

The post office lady will also sign Ben's so that saves a problem :D

And Octobers hours are out, officially, so I've planned some ADR's, got a few more to look at and add. I've got to remember we're offsite this time so it'll be cheaper buying food from Walmart or ordering from Garden Grocer, meaning we don't need to eat out every night. We'll be in Kissimmee too and I really want to re-visit Old Town so we can eat there too :D

Another $100 added to my second card. My next load will have to be a new card, $1000 on each now and I really don't want to go any higher than that on any one card!



No comments:

Post a Comment