Thursday 5 April 2012

3rd card!

Another card ordered which will have $100 on it, making $2400 total so far!! :D




I've also made a good start on the kids' surprise DVD!

NOT finished, but this is about 2/3rds of it. It shows adverts of some of the things we'll be doing so they'll think it's just the beginning of a normal DVD. There there's an emergency announcement!

It'll be show after we get a (fake) phone call from the school telling them there's an electrical fault and school won't be open until 12pm. They'll be sent to get their uniforms off again and watch a DVD to pass the time...:D

The actual reveal bit is where I'm a bit stuck. I think after this I'll add some video clips of the kids (which will shock the when they're watching, wondering why they're on TV!) and have some sort of voice over on it...

It'll come to me soon no doubt!

Click on the link to see the youtube video! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Wytlgfczw

No comments:

Post a Comment