Thursday 8 March 2012

Changes...

I've changed our Hard Rock Hotel booking to a day later, checking in on the 16th. I couldn't get the right spread of days where it was so this was the best option, no price change so it's perfect!

Also, I had the Discovery Cove date wrong! It's booked for the 18th not the 14th, I changed it waaaaay back in the beginning of this blog and forgot!

I found this out because I have just booked the new Discovery Cove SeaVenture for myself to do (adults only) which looks amazing!! :D


And this is the new plan, not yet complete! Alyssa keeps saying she wants to go to the beach so we might have to fit that in somewhere :D

Wed 10 - London Hotel

Thur 11 – Travelling

Fri 12 - Disney Park- Animal Kingdom

Sat 13 - Water Park

Sun 14 - Disney Park – Hollywood Studios

Mon 15 - Rest Day

Tue 16 - Universal

Wed 17 – IOA

Thu 18 - Discovery Cove

Fri 19 - Disney Park – Magic Kingdom

Sat 20 – Shopping

Sun 21 – Rest day

Mon 22 - Disney Park – Epcot

Tue 23 – Sea World

Wed 24 -

Thu 25 – Travelling

No comments:

Post a Comment