Wednesday 21 March 2012

Almost at the 2k mark!

$1800 now saved :D

$300 in cash
$700 on one card
$800 on the other card :D


We're struggling with the big reveal now, I've asked the school and we're not really allowed to do anything! So surprising them at school could only be me collecting them unexpectedly and just telling them...I did want something bigger...

Another idea is to tell them we're going somewhere, but not Florida, so they can say bye to their friends, and then tell them when we pick them up we're off to Florida!

Ooooor the DVD idea, keep them off for the whole day instead of half a day, without them knowing...they'll think they're going to school (but I'll make sure they've said bye to their friends the day before), we'll pretend for some reason school won't start till a bit later that day so will stick on a DVD...which will reveal everything :D

I'm thinking of going with the last one :D I did want the surprise to be on the day we leave but also so they can say bye to their friends so I was stuck. But I don't think Cameron will be too bothered really, and Alyssa can say bye as usual on the playground the day before (their mum's know we're going so I'm sure they'd wait a few extra minutes :D ).

So then we can get all the bags packed the day/night before, and then just before we're ready to leave we'll stick the DVD on and film their reaction to keep forever! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment