Tuesday 16 August 2011

Wow!

The Sofitel has gone up since the last time! £215 for one night!! :O I may have to re-think that, it's very pricey for the sake of a quick ride to the South Terminal!

Another £150 off the holiday and £100 off the tickets paid!

Making £2517 for the holiday and £1371 for the tickets! :D

I've been looking at ADR's too (yes I know it's early!) and there are a few that I'd never have considered before.

Ben loves spicy food (none of the rest of us do) so Sanaa at the Animal Kingdom Lodge looks perfect. Spicy African food for Ben, chicken/fish with rice for the rest of us :D

I have to go back to Mama Melrose and Coral Reef again as I loved these last time.

I'm also thinking the Whispering Canyon (kids will love the 'surprises'), Le Cellier as I booked this last time but cancelled. Same for Teppan Edo and 1900 Park fare.

Chef de France in Epcot looks delicious, plus if we go at the right time we get to see Remmy serve up our food :D

Boma, another I reluctantly cancelled last time, again for the variety; Spice for Ben, lots for us.

Beaches and Cream because Ben wants the challenge of the kitchen sink! We may eat somewhere else for dinner/lunch and go there later for dessert!

Spiderman breakfast again, that was by far the best character interaction of the whole holiday last time :D

And the Rose and Crown pub in Epcot for the food and firework viewing :D


No comments:

Post a Comment