Friday 5 August 2011

Woohoo!

If I keep this up I'll be paid up in no time!!

Another £100 towards the tickets making £930 remaining.

Another £100 towards the holiday making £2867.20 remaining.

Already £886 paid off! It was only booked 4 days ago!! :D

I'm thinking up some ideas on how to tell the kids, either on the day we leave or night before, depending on if we stay in a hotel the night before or not, which we probably will.

One idea is to watch the Florida home DVD from last time with a twist! I'll copy it and half way through it'll go wrong, blank screen for a few seconds etc. Then it'll show a totally different film of the stuff we're doing next year, but not quite sure what to put in that bit.

Or maybe just a simple way, have them thinking they're going to school as normal then just not going :D

I'll keep thinking! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment