Sunday 20 May 2012

Reached my original target!!

I now have $3000 spending money saved! :D

It's not hit me until just now how much money that is!  The last time we went we had a little over $2k when we left which was fine.

This time there are more of us BUT Charlie will get everything for free, there are a couple of whole days paid for (Discovery Cove, Wedding day and night etc) so we'll have less days to pay for and we're in a villa so no need to spend so much on food this time!

I've booked LOTS of ADR's but most days we only have one booked, so instead of having to eat the other meals in the parks we can stock up on food from Walmart :D

I'm determined to fit into the little beach wedding dress I bought a size too small, Ben is going to sort out the boys outfits and I'll get Alyssa a lovely dress too :D

Then we just need the rings, but thankfully as I work in the jewellery business I can get some really nice ones at a great price :D

So, as of now we have $3000 spending money!  I won't be topping up again until we've bought all the wedding outfits so may not post for a while, but knowing me they'll be sorted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment