Friday 10 February 2012

Piggy bank getting fuller...

I'm DYING to smash open my terramundi pot but I won't! I'm resisting! Every time I go to the post office I take out a tenner, sometimes £20, and put it into my pot :D I can't remember when I started saving up but there's got ot be £200 in there at least by now?? I hope so anyway! :D

I'll have to set a date to smash it open otherwise I'll end up doing it early!

I've added another $100 on my travel card so I know I have $600 on the card and $250 in cash making $850 :D

I have less than £600 to go until I've paid off the holiday! The goal to pay it off before my birthday is back on!! :D

So I have 4 weeks...hmmm...that's £150 a week...maybe not! I'll try but no big deal if I can't, April for sure though!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment