Sunday 29 January 2012

Another $100 on my travel card...

The rate is great on the post office card! 152.70 today. Not as great as it has been in the past but it's one of the best rates you can get today so I'm chuffed with that :D Fairfx beats it but then their customer service is awful so I'd rather pay the extra with the post office and be able to talk to someone face to face if there's a problem :D

They do beat almost everyone else though so I'm happy with their card rate (walk in rate is rubbish!) :D

Hopefully I'll be able to top up with $100 each time, it's nice and neat that way :D I have to top up £50 minimum at a time anyway which is around $75, so I may as well add the extra £15 to get $100 :D

So I now have $250 in cash for the first day or two so I don't have to faff about trying to find a cash point, which is plenty, and $400 on my travel card, totalling $650 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment