Sunday 31 July 2011

We're going again!!

I've been umming and ahhing about when and where and I've finally taken the plunge and booked out Disney and Universal tickets!

Similar to last time, booking those first before the actual holiday!

I've found a quote for a Disney Area Villa this time so will be taking that to the same travel agents as before and hopefully they can beat it and I can book it :D

If everything sticks to the plan, we'll be going the 11th of October 2012 until the 25th. Myself and Ben taking Cameron, Alyssa and Charlie. :D

Alyssa will be able to go on some of the big rides this time!! Which means I get to too :D

Ben is not a roller coaster or ride person so he's happy to hold Charlie or stay at the Villa now and again while we go on all the rides :D

So the plan is, Villa near Disney with car. All the parks again INCLUDING Discovery Cove if finances will let us! Alyssa will be 6 so me, Cameron and Alyssa can swim with the dolphins :D Ben and Charlie will get to enjoy the park without that and film us :D

We have to go to Mama Melrose again, and Coral Reef. I want to try a few other places I had to cancel last time too.

We'll also have more freedom of choice this time having a car and a villa so a lot of days we'll eat in the Villa with things bought from Walmart :D

Can't wait to go again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment